Please join us at the 2024 Leadership Institute in Pittsburgh

A vibrant, relevant ARLIS/NA depends on the strength, diversity, and resilience of our members. By coming together to address the barriers to leadership and volunteerism, we are investing in the future of our organization and the communities we serve.

The Leadership Institute is not just another meeting; it is a call to action for everyone who believes in the power of leadership to transform our organization and the arts information community. This year's theme, "Supporting our Leaders for a Brighter Future," will help us ground our discussion and focus on understanding how to build a more robust network of leaders who can help us shape the future of ARLIS/NA.

Who is invited?

All ARLIS/NA members who lead, aspire to lead, or wish to support the evolution of our field and organization. We need your insights, experiences, and voice.

Event Details:

When: Tuesday, April 2nd, 1:30-4:30 pm

Where: Monongahela Room, 17th Floor, Omni William Penn Hotel

To help prepare for these discussions, we’ll share a pre-meeting survey to pinpoint some hurdles. Our goal is to make volunteering more accessible and less burdensome.

We hope you can join us in Pittsburgh!

Kind regards,

Rebecca Price, Rachel Resnik, Melanie Emerson, ARLIS/NA Past, Current, and Incoming Presidents

Heather Slania, Chair of the Leadership Development Committee

Lauren Gottlieb-Miller & Gwen Mayhew, Strategic Plan Coordinators

Melanie E. Emerson
Dean of the Library + Special Collections
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 S. Wabash |  Chicago, IL 60603
[log in to unmask] | p: 312.629.9379

I use she/her pronouns. Please tell me yours.