Are you presenting a paper at the ARLIS/NA Pittsburgh conference that you feel would be appropriate to expand as a journal article in Art Documentation?  Do you have a poster session that would lend itself to a fuller exploration in writing?   Please send me an abstract or a description.

The deadline for article submission for the Spring 2024 issue is April 1, 2024; articles for the Fall 2024 issue are due September 1, 2024.

Art Documentation is the semiannual peer-reviewed journal of the Art Libraries Society of North America, co-published by the University of Chicago Press.  The articles should fall within the scope of art and architecture librarianship, visual resources curatorship, digital image management, technology related to the visual arts, art publishing, artists' books, and related fields.  For additional information and a description of the peer review process, Art Documentation contributor guidelines may be found at https://www.arlisna.org/contributor-guidelines<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.arlisna.org/contributor-guidelines__;!!O2DZ5qsFBcM!fo5Rhzo5PNPr3PnjCbpQYKUIbDrcKXT92k0T64Upbz0ElZ7owB0dnb9S-jGV5cE6tj6_8HcLA_2l-2ez65yo-nmg$>.

I look forward to hearing from you. I will also be attending the conference, so if you'd like to chat in person about your article, just let me know.

Warm regards,

Judy

Judy Dyki

Editor, ART DOCUMENTATION