From: Hale, Meredith Louise <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 10:43 AM
To: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Register for ARLIS/NA Commons Webinar on March 14th

Dear Colleagues,

On Thursday, March 14th at 2pm EST, I’ll be offering a virtual session on the ARLIS/NA Commons. This session will help members engage with the platform as we approach our annual conference this April. It will provide members with pointers on how to best utilize the tools available through the ARLIS/NA Commons. You’ll learn about:

  • Joining and interacting with groups
  • Creating Wordpress sites for a constituent group or yourself
  • Contributing content to the CORE repository and navigating these resources
  • Updates coming to the Commons in 2024

As always, there will be time for questions and feedback from attendees. If you have any questions you’d like to send ahead of time, please direct them to [log in to unmask]

Please register for the webinar here - https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RacQP7jFSaiwzG7IVCqSyw#/registration

Thanks,

Meredith

ARLIS/NA Commons Manager