Dear Colleagues,

Join the ARLIS/NA Graphic Novels, Comics, and Zines SIG for our 2024 conference meeting! We will meet virtually for the 2024 conference. The SIG meeting will be held Thursday, April 16th from 3:00pm -4:00 pm CT on Zoom. Zoom link on SCHED.

Add to SCHED here.

Here is the basic agenda for our meeting:

 Are you interested in giving a brief lightning-round presentation on a recent library project related to comics, zines, graphic novels or cartoon art? Contact us with 2-3 sentence outline of your topic at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] by April 6, 2024.

See you soon!

Caitlin McGurk & Tara Spies Smith

Graphic Novels, Comics, and Zines SIG Co-coordinators, ARLIS/NA

Tara Spies Smith (she/her/hers)

Open Licenses Librarian

Arts & Humanities Instruction Team

Alkek Library

Texas State University

512.245.1636

Book an appointment with me

Specialty areas include art and design, interior design, anthropology, and communication studies

I am an ALLY

Check out my blog! ART & DESIGN INFORAMA - http://artinforama.blogspot.com/ - A blog for School of Art & Design faculty, students, or anyone interested about new

art resources in the library or on the web. A place to share information about art, artists, design, and designers.