Dear ArliSNAP Community,

We hope this message finds you well and full of enthusiasm for the upcoming 2024 ARLIS Conference. ArliSNAP, the ARLIS Student and New Professionals Special Interest Group, is seeking dedicated volunteers to help man the Welcome Booth during the conference.

As volunteers at the Welcome Booth, you will play a crucial role in welcoming students and new professionals and first-time conference attendees. This is a fantastic opportunity to connect with fellow professionals, build your network, and contribute to the success of our vibrant ArliSNAP community.

Details:

  1. Welcome and Distribute Materials: Greet conference attendees, offer information about ArliSNAP (materials will be provided), and hand out swag.
    Networking: Engage with conference attendees, share your experiences, and encourage them to get involved with ArliSNAP 🙂

How to Volunteer: If you are passionate about art librarianship, eager to connect with like-minded individuals, and interested in contributing to the success of ArliSNAP at the 2024 ARLIS Conference, please express your interest by March 25th. Simply reply to [log in to unmask] with your name, contact information, and a brief statement about why you would like to volunteer.

Your support is crucial in making the ArliSNAP Welcome Booth a vibrant and welcoming space for conference attendees. We look forward to working together to create a memorable experience for everyone at the 2024 ARLIS Conference.

Thank you for your commitment and enthusiasm!

Warm regards,

ERIN CARNEY (they/she)
Arts Librarian for Drama, Theatre, and Performance Studies
Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library @YaleHaasArtsLib
Yale University Library
Co-Moderator, ArLiSNAP
If my email finds you in a busy time or an off hour, please do not feel compelled to respond immediately. I value your time and energy.