The Spring meeting of the Retirement SIG will be held on Thursday, April
18, 2024, at 4pm EDT, on Zoom.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89043286981?pwd=SWxZcG1USUg0OTBoR0xvT0lTeHorZz09

Meeting ID: 890 4328 6981
Passcode: 725035

Carol and I hope to see you at this virtual business meeting. I hope to see
many of you in Pittsburgh at the in-person conference. Carol will not be
able to come to Pittsburgh but we talked about setting up an informal
get-together for those in Pittsburgh. I will be at the hotel bar on Friday
afternoon (April 5) at cocktail hour (5-5:30 plus and minus). If the "hotel
bar" location is ambiguous (I don't know the hotel), you can call or text
me at 607-281-5548 to get a more precise location. Or ask me if you see me
before that. I do hope that "hotel bar" will be meaningful or at least an
easy multiple choice quiz. RSVP would be appreciated but come anyway even
if you haven't RSVPed.

Sherman Clarke & Carol Terry
Co-moderators, Retirement SIG