*Please excuse cross-postings*
Dear colleagues,
We are conducting a follow-up study about cataloging ethics, and we need
your help, even if
you completed our 2019 questionnaire on the same topic. We would like to
invite those
individuals currently working in public, academic, school, or special
libraries, or an archive or
museum, whose official job duties include cataloging, primarily using
“traditional” library
cataloging standards, such as Machine-Readable Cataloging (MARC),
Anglo-American
Cataloguing Rules, 2 nd edition (AACR2), Resource Description & Access
(RDA), Library of Congress Subject Headings (LCSH), Library of Congress
Classification (LCC), and/or Dewey
Decimal Classification (DDC), to complete the following questionnaire:

https://dom.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eDOC8emgtnzFOlM

We would like to learn more about how catalogers perceive cataloging
ethics, the most important ethical issues they face in their work, and how
they address these issues. Since we already collected similar information
using survey research in 2019, our goal is to compare previous responses to
current responses. Please pass the questionnaire link along to anyone or
any group who might be interested in completing it.

The questionnaire should take about 10-15 minutes to complete and no
identifying information
will be collected. The deadline for completing the questionnaire is
Thursday, February 22.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Karen Snow, Ph.D.
Professor
School of Information Studies
Dominican University

Beth Shoemaker
Head of Bibliographic Services
Victoria University in the University of Toronto, Canada

*Beth Shoemaker*
MLIS, DMA
*Head, Bibliographic Services*
Victoria University Libraries