Hello!

If you're interested in the intersection of visual literacy, information literacy, and AI literacy and are coming to Pittsburgh for the conference in April, please consider taking a couple of hours to join us at Carnegie Mellon University for an AI Literacy Resource Hackathon on April 3. We'll be working in groups to create and share open educational resources on topics of shared interest. We'll have breakfast for the early birds and lunch for the latecomers.

Questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to [log in to unmask].

Hope to see some of you there!

Nicky

Nicky Agate, Ph.D. | Carnegie Mellon University Libraries

Associate Dean for Academic Engagement

Hunt Library 217  |  5000 Forbes Avenue  |  Pittsburgh, PA 15213

412.268.2428  |   Pronouns: she/her/hers