Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to share a link to a climate survey<https://usf.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eKgpvcD0rsUJdjw> that specifically seeks feedback from both current Southeast Chapter Members and those who reside in our region (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, and the U.S. Virgin Islands) who are not current members of the Chapter (those who have not renewed or have never joined).

We are seeking your input to help guide and grow our Chapter through your feedback.

Thank you all in advance for contributing your thoughts!

Direct Link to survey: https://usf.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eKgpvcD0rsUJdjw

Kristina Keogh
Southeast Chapter, Past President
--
Kristina Keogh, PhD (she, her, hers)
Campus Dean, Nelson Poynter Memorial Library, USF St. Petersburg