Hello!

I am happy to share that Maintenance Culture's zine for digital artists and
creators is now available to view. *Don't Worry! You Still Have Time: How
to Preserve Your Born-Digital Artwork* was created and illustrated by
archivist-illustrator Mary Kidd (of NYPL). It is intended as a resource for
artists at any stage in their career who work in a digital medium or
incorporate digital files into their artistic practice. Please feel free to
circulate it widely, especially to anyone in your community who you think
may be interested or who may be after some accessible digital preservation
guidance. I think it might be particularly useful to those of you who work
in art school libraries.

Feel free to have a look here: Don't Worry! You Still Have Time | PDF to
Flipbook (heyzine.com)
<https://heyzine.com/flip-book/2235f2012a.html#page/1>

Please note that the zine will also be available for download, along with
our forthcoming *Maintenance Culture Field Guide: Step-by-Step Preservation
for Digital Creative Works,* on our new website—MaintenanceCulture.org—next
month.  Our field guide is geared toward librarians, archivists, and other
collections-based workers who are caring for complex, born-digital creative
works at their institutions. We'll be sure to let this list know when the
new site is live and when our professional resources are available there.

We are very happy with how the zine turned out and are very grateful for
Mary's contribution to our project. We hope you like it as much as we do!

Thanks so much and all the best,

Elena

P.S. Please accept my apologies if you received any cross-posting of this
message!

Elena Cordova (she/her)
Project Director
Maintenance Culture <https://myriadconsultants.org/maintenance-culture>