To all ARLIS/NA retirees and those members thinking about it!

Sherman and Carol hope that you will join the Retirement SIG for our Winter Gathering at 4:00 PM (EST) on Thursday, February 29. Our special guest will be Gregory Most who will introduce the Keystone Society and discuss planned giving. We'll also talk about the upcoming conference in Pittsburgh and look forward to your thoughts on the virtual conference scheduled for 2025. Come hang out with us even if you can't get to Pittsburgh this year!

We're looking forward to seeing you in a week! Here's the Zoom link; since I'll be monitoring the waiting room, it would be helpful to know if you'll be joining us, especially if it's your first time. And please be sure that you are identified on your sign-in.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88331640330?pwd=Qm9JNEx5TXZ1Q29HdzFIb3dPSDNVdz09

Meeting ID: 883 3164 0330
Passcode: 521919

Let me know if you'll need a dial-in number.

Finally, consider signing up for the webinar on the ARLIS/NA Commons. Look for the recent email from Meredith Hale. If you need me to forward her email, just let me know.

Thanks,
Carol