Hello ARLIS/NA New England and beyond,

The New England Chapter is happy to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2024 National Conference Travel Award. The award encourages the professional development of ARLIS/NA New England Chapter members by supporting attendance at this year's conference, POP!, in Pittsburgh, PA from April 2 - April 5, 2024.

Requirements:

Award amount: $1,000.00

Deadline: February 29, 2024

Application: Please submit via this form.

If you have questions about your ability to meet any of the requirements, please get in touch with us!

--

ARLIS/NA New England Chapter

Established 1974