We are delighted to announce Lauren Gottlieb-Miller and Gwen Mayhew will serve as the ARLIS/NA Strategic Plan Coordinators.

Gwen and Lauren have a great deal of experience within ARLIS/NA and a strong commitment to ensuring the Society’s success. Their expertise and enthusiasm align well with our goals, and we are confident they will do a great job working across the Society to help track progress and guide us to achieving the goals set out in our strategic plan.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Lauren and Gwen in these new roles. We look forward to their valuable insights and collaborative efforts as we continue to enact our mission, vision, and values

Thanks again to the Strategic Planning Committee for continuing to move this work forward and understanding the need for these Coordinators.

Kind regards,
Melanie
ARLIS/NA Vice President

Melanie E. Emerson
Dean of the Library + Special Collections
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 S. Wabash |  Chicago, IL 60603
[log in to unmask] | p: 312.629.9379

I use she/her pronouns. Please tell me yours.