Hello!

My name is Jacob Lackner, and I am a Teaching and Learning Librarian at Oxford College of Emory University. I’m working on a research project that aims to investigate the email signatures of art librarians, and how those signatures can act as a marker of professional identity. All librarians who work with the arts in some capacity, regardless of title, are eligible to participate.

I am seeking participants to fill out a brief digital survey about their experiences. The survey will be a mix of multiple-choice and short answer questions. All responses will be anonymous and confidential. The survey should take around 20 minutes to complete.

If you’d like to take the survey, you can access it through this link, which contains a formal consent document per Emory IRB requirements.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

--

Jacob Lackner (he/him)

Teaching and Learning Librarian

Oxford College of Emory University