Good evening Anne,

Thank you for your message.  Me and my team will reach out to Sydney in the coming days to welcome her and invite her to the Archives, Library, and Research Collections.  MoMA is such a special place to work, and we hope she has a great experience.  As far as that snow day - as long as MoMA is open we will be receiving our researchers business as usual!

Most sincerely,
Michelle

--

Change is Modern. Discover something new every day at MoMA.

Michelle Elligott

Chief of Archives, Library, and Research Collections

The Museum of Modern Art

11 West 53 Street

New York, NY 10019

T (212) 708 9436