Hello!

The Central Plains Chapter is currently seeking one to two people to join the committee for our Susan V. Craig Travel Award.

The ARLIS/NA conference<https://www.arlisna.org/events/2024-52nd-annual-conference> is coming up in April. In preparation, the chapter needs to select a recipient for the Susan V. Craig Travel Award to encourage attendance and lessen the financial burden on an attendee. The first step is forming an award committee. I have one volunteer who has already offered their time, and we need one more volunteer. The role of the committee follows our Bylaws:

2. Travel Awards Committee.<https://centralplains.arlisna.hcommons.org/by-laws/>
The Chair shall appoint a travel awards committee of two persons. The committee shall be responsible for keeping up with travel award guidelines from ARLIS/NA, informing the chapter members of the availability of travel awards and facilitating award granting procedures.
The first point of business for the committee will be to recommend an amount for the award followed by a chapter vote to accept or reject the amount.
If you are interested in participating in the committee, please contact me [log in to unmask] by EOD 1/30/24.

Thank you!
Sara

SARA MAUTINO, MSLIS

Assistant Professor

Librarian

(she/her)

Chair ARLIS/NA Central Plains
Co-Moderator ArLiSNAP

Oklahoma State University School of Architecture

160 Donald W. Reynolds Architecture Building

Stillwater, OK 74078

405-744-6034 | bit.ly/ARCHLIB<http://bit.ly/ARCHLIB>

~~ My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your working hours. ~~