Wondering what to do with that extra day on the calendar this year? Sherman and Carol hope that you will join the Retirement SIG for our Winter Gathering at 4:00 PM (EST) on Thursday, February 29. Our special guest will be Gregory Most who will introduce the Keystone Society and discuss planned giving. We'll also talk about the upcoming conference in Pittsburgh and look forward to your thoughts on the virtual conference scheduled for 2025. Come hang out with us even if you can't get to Pittsburgh this year! A zoom link will be sent closer to the date.

Carol Terry & Sherman Clarke
Retirement SIG Coordinators

Carol Terry