Join the Open Copyright Education Advisory Network (OCEAN) for the next installment in the FREE Discussion Series!

Litigation Update
Tomorrow, January 19th @ noon eastern on Zoom

Registration

Please join Kyle K. Courtney, Director of Copyright and Information Policy at Harvard Library, Rebecca Chambers, Legal Fellow at Project LEND and Corynne McSherry, Legal Director at the Electronic Frontier Foundation to hear about the latest developments in the Hachette v Internet Archive case and a review of the Valancourt decision, while also providing a peek at copyright and AI.  Bring your questions for our panelists and we look forward to seeing you online.

As always, OCEAN events are free but you are required to register to attend.  OCEAN events are governed by our Code of Conduct and we kindly ask you to review them prior to logging on Zoom as a participant.

Margaret C. McKee

Director of Research Resources

THE MENIL COLLECTION

1511 Branard Street | Houston, TX 77006

Tel: 713-535-3116 | Fax: 713-525-9476

[log in to unmask] | www.menil.org

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.