Dear colleagues,

****DEADLINE EXTENSION****

Applications are now open for the Association of Architecture School
Librarians 2024 Conference Travel Awards! The deadline has been
extended to *Friday,
Feb. 9* at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

AASL’s 2024 annual conference will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia,
Canada on March 14-16, 2024. Read all about the conference here:
https://architecturelibrarians.org/page-1857978

This year we are offering three awards, and the amount for each is $750.
Full details are included on the AASL website, links below.

*Frances Chen Travel Award
<https://architecturelibrarians.org/franceschentravelaward>*
*Jerome Robinson Diversity Award
<https://architecturelibrarians.org/Jerome-Robinson-Diversity-Award>*
*Student Travel Award
<https://architecturelibrarians.org/studenttravelaward>*

Please submit your application via our brief Google form
https://forms.gle/w9PnmS4BxRRX4KHp7 and send a copy of your current CV to
AASL Awards Committee Co-Chairs Gabriella Karl-Johnson ([log in to unmask])
and Jesse Vestermark ([log in to unmask]) by *Friday, Feb. 9* at 11:59 PM
Pacific Time.

Thanks, and hope to see you in Vancouver!

The AASL Awards Committee:
Gabriella Karl-Johnson (Co-Chair)
Jesse Vestermark (Co-Chair)
Lynn Kawaratani