Hello,

We are looking for recommendations for installers of high density shelving units. We have dealt with TAB and Bradford in the past, and would like to explore a third option.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!
Violet Jaffe

--
Violet A. Jaffe
Director of Ryerson and Burnham Libraries

http://www.artic.edu

Picasso: Drawing from Life
Through April 8
Hours and visiting policies