**********************

Apologies for cross-posting

**********************

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Association of Architecture School Librarians (AASL) 2024 Annual Conference.

The 46th Annual AASL Conference will be held in conjunction with the Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture (ACSA) and take place March 14 - 16, 2024, in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

For more information on the conference theme, programming, schedule, registration and more, please visit the conference website, DISRUPTERS ON THE EDGE.

We look forward to welcoming you to Vancouver this spring!

2024 AASL Conference Planning Task Force:

Ann Whiteside

Amy Trendler

James Murphy

Jenna Rinalducci

Paula Farrar

Rose Orcutt

Tess Colwell

Paula Farrar  MLIS, BA (She/Her/Hers)
Head Librarian and Architecture & Planning Librarian

Music, Art & Architecture Library
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus | Musqueam Traditional Territory
1961 East Mall, Room 414 | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z1 Canada
Phone: 604-822-4474
maa.library.ubc.ca

The UBC Vancouver campus is situated within the traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam).