Please join ARLIS/NA Vice President, Melanie Emerson, and me on Friday February 2nd 1 pm to 2:30 pm for the first town hall to discuss the 2025 ARLIS/NA Online Conference.

Use this link to register: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZErf-ytqzguG92uTZvx9ybBXdBRRtIxc_yv

2025 will be an experiment, which we hope will be an inclusive and valuable experience for all of our members. Please come share your thoughts with us. Friday will be the first of several opportunities for you to voice your ideas and hopes for, and concerns about this new approach.

In return we will be happy to share with you some of our initial thoughts about the 2025 conference.
Keep in mind that we are just starting to form a Conference Planning Committee and they will have a great deal of influence in shaping our 2025 experience.

If you would be interested in serving on the CPAC please fill out this form to indicate your interest. The CPAC will plan dates, gather feedback from membership, and shape all aspects of the virtual conference.

Warmly,
Rachel

Rachel Resnik
Art Libraries Society of North America President
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
621 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
617-879-7115