From: Laura Woodard <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2024 12:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Rare book rebinding

Hi all!

I'm seeking to have some rare materials rebound, preferably by someone in the Southeast. Does anyone have recommendations? Many thanks in advance!

All the best,

Laura

Image removed by sender.

Laura Crook Woodard, MLIS (she/her)

Librarian & Archivist

P: 205.297.8065

Birmingham Museum of Art

2000 Rev. Abraham Woods, Jr. Blvd., Birmingham Alabama 35203

artsbma.org