Greetings ARLIS-L readers,

Please share with your European colleagues that the application
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScU8lwArNbmbOUwuQhkWKJ-CEV57EGvonmN0kwCunfHHxtP0A/viewform?usp=sf_link>
for the Samuel H. Kress Foundation Award for International Exchange to
attend the 52nd annual ARLIS/NA conference
<https://www.arlisna.org/events/2024-52nd-annual-conference> in Pittsburgh
is now available. More information and a link to the application can be
found on the ARLIS/NA website
<https://www.arlisna.org/samuel-h-kress-foundation-award-for-international-exchange>.
The deadline for applying is February 16, 2024.

For over a decade, The Samuel H. Kress Foundation has awarded the Art
Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) grants to fund international
travel to promote the exchange of ideas and information among art
librarians. The grant program supports bringing arts information
professionals together at annual conferences to promote connections that
can lead to national and international projects and initiatives. The awards
provide funding to assist European librarians and art information
professionals to attend the annual ARLIS/NA conferences and for ARLIS/NA
members to attend the International Federation of Library Associations
and Institutions
(IFLA) and other European art library conferences. On behalf of the
Society, I would like to thank the Samuel H. Kress Foundation for their
ongoing and very generous support of ARLIS/NA.

Please contact me if you have any questions about the award.

All best regards,
Rebecca

--
*Rebecca Price*
Architecture, Urban Planning & Visual Resources Librarian and Museum