Hello -

On behalf of the Victorian Society in America’s Summer School programs, I wanted to share this notice in hopes that our programs may be of some interest to the ARLIS community.

The VSA is a national non-profit organization dedicated to the historic preservation, protection, understanding, education and enjoyment of our nineteenth-century heritage. For over 40 years, we have offered summer school programs based in Newport, Rhode Island and London, addressing 19th- and early 20th-century architecture, design and the arts. Ten years ago, we also launched a third summer program based in Chicago, which focuses on the American roots of Modernism. The summer programs are open to graduate students, academics, architects, and enthusiasts. Full and partial scholarships are offered for all three programs.