*Hi Edith,  I suggest posting a message on a Facebook site: Library Think
Tank / ALATT HQ.  A nation-wide group of practitioners who are very
helpful. You will first need to ask to join the group (easy), but you will
likely get messages from Chicagoins who know a thing or two. You'll also
get messages of help and support. Great group.  *
*Best of luck,*
*Nancy*