Hello ARLIS/NA and AASL,

I'm grateful to Purva Chawla and Adele Orcajada for their presentation and conversation about MaterialDriven, a materials library, educational outlet, and consultancy. Feedback from participants was overwhelmingly positive! I'm following up with information from the presentation.

If you missed them but would like to learn more, view a recording of the presentation. Purva and Adele are also open to direct communication about their work and potential collaboration. They not only engage as curators and consultants, but host workshops and demonstrations and are both university teaching faculty. You can reach them at

If you are a member of ARLIS/NA, please join us on HCommons. We will hold our next Materials SIG meeting in 2024. Much appreciated!
​Shannon Marie Robinson she | her
Head | Architecture + Fine Arts Library
​USC Libraries | University of Southern California
Schedule an Appointment