Hey colleagues,

I’ve put together a quick list of some of the resources I was sent regarding my MFA alum who is making books and trying to get them into institutional collections. At least one of you has reached out to me for responses, so I figured some others might be interested. I sent this list to two MFA alumna.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mosLZ1kjlq_IGUI0E2WeEUZepF7ALWIkCAzD7LMG-vA/edit?usp=sharing

If you have something to add, let me know! Feel free to share. 😊

Courtney

Courtney Hunt
Art & Design Librarian Assistant Professor
Pronouns: she/her/hers
The Ohio State University Libraries
Fine Arts Library
Wexner Center / Room 040L