From: Society of Architectural Historians <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2023 12:33 PM
To: Whiteside, Ann Baird <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: SAH News | December 13, 2023

Call for Posters, IDEAS Research Fellows, Buildings of Missouri, Resilience and Regeneration

SAH logo

SAH NEWS | DECEMBER 13, 2023

thank
 you

Thank you for your generous support of SAH and the Charnley-Persky House.

Nob
 Hill

We invite proposals for posters that feature projects that are making research resources available and useful to other scholars. We especially encourage projects that make visual or textual resources available to others and spark scholarly exchange, elicit peer input, and engage colleagues as users or possibly even collaborators. We welcome works in process, rather than more traditional presentations of scholarly analysis.

Perry
 County Herald offices

Uyuni
 Salt Flats in Bolivia

By Brooks Fellow Annie Schentag

three
 fellowship recipients

NEW MEMBER WELCOME

SAH welcomes new members who joined in November: Carolina Alvarez, Casey Breen, John Carrigan, Deanna Crowe, Terry David, Nushelle de Silva, Yiping Dong, Noheir Elgendy, Kristen Herrick, Nicholas Knowlton, Maria Alejandra Linares Trelles, Jahfar Shaeef Pokkanali, Heather Puckett, Anupadma Ramachandran, Alex Saloutos, Beatriz Serrazina, Priyanjali Sinha, Annouk Soula, Caitlyn Tino, and William Zbaren

DATES & DEADLINES

Deadline December 31

Deadline December 31

Deadline December 31

MORE NEWS

(PLATFORM)

The Society of Architectural Historians promotes the study, interpretation, and conservation of architecture, design, landscapes, and urbanism worldwide, for the benefit of all. SAH is grateful for the generous of individuals, organizations, firms, and foundations. and support the work of SAH today.

To advertise in the SAH Newsletter, please contact .

logo

twitter

facebook

instagram