Wishing you all the best for a fabulous retirement Roger.

If you ever find yourself in the antipodes, come and visit us the other NGA.

Best, Elizabeth

Elizabeth Little
Manager, Research Library & Archives
National Gallery of Australia

P +61 2 6240 6465
E [log in to unmask]
W nga.gov.au<https://nga.gov.au/>

Ngunnawal and Ngambri Country
Parkes Place East, Parkes ACT 2600, Australia
GPO Box 1150, Kamberri/Canberra ACT 2601, Australia

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://nga.gov.au/>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://twitter.com/natgalleryaus>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.facebook.com/NationalGalleryofAustralia>   [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.instagram.com/nationalgalleryaus/>

The National Gallery acknowledges the Ngunnawal and Ngambri peoples, the Traditional Custodians of the Kamberri/Canberra region, and recognises their continuous connection to culture, community and Country.