From: "Deborah K. Ultan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 12:23 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Retirement

Woweee, good for you, Roger! Congratulations!
You've been a superb leader in our field and for ARLIS/NA over the years and will definitely be missed. So it is bitter-sweet news but so very happy for you!

Three Cheers and wishing you all the best, Deborah

Deborah Ultan
Arts & Performing Arts Librarian/Archivist/Curator | Research Services
Curator Performing Arts Archive<https://www.lib.umn.edu/collections/special/paa>
Curator Gorman Rare Art Books & Media Collection<https://www.lib.umn.edu/special/gorman>
222 21st Avenue S, 211B Andersen Library
University of Minnesota | www.lib.umn.edu<http://www.lib.umn.edu/> |
Minneapolis, MN 55455
she, her
612-624-8346