From: Nancy Siker <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 7:07 AM
To: Kendra Macomber <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Project Cora-- oh no!

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Hi Kendra,

I am not familiar with CORA but it opened for me and I could see content - do you have pop-up blocker or other campus security that is preventing you from seeing it?  Or slow wi-fi that caused it to time out and not load?  This looks really useful.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Nancy Siker
Director of Library Services
Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design (MIAD)
273 E Erie St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Pronouns: She, Her, Hers

topcat.switchinc.org<http://topcat.switchinc.org>

I acknowledge that in Milwaukee, we live and work on traditional Potawatomi, Ho-Chunk, and Menominee homelands along the southwest shores of Michigami (Big Lake), part of North America’s largest system of freshwater lakes, where the Milwaukee, Menominee, and Kinnickinnic rivers meet and the people of Wisconsin’s sovereign Anishinaabe, Ho-Chunk, Menominee, Oneida, and Mohican nations remain present.

[https://switch-am.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/custom/thumbnails/thumbnail_01SLCO_AM-MIAD.png]<https://www.miad.edu/>