Greetings ARLIS/NA Northern California Chapter!

Last chance to **RSVP** for our fall meeting this Friday, December 1 in San Francisco. We’ll be on tour mode (+ business meeting, of course!). Locations include 111 Minna Gallery, SFMOMA Library and San Francisco Art Institute Archives in Crown Point Press. We’ll be lunching together (place your order) and we have tickets to enjoy SFMOMA in the late afternoon.

Agenda

See you on December 1!

Your ARLIS/NA Nor Cal Vice Chair,

Christina Moretta (she/her)

Photo Curator

Acting San Francisco History Center Manager

San Francisco History Center | San Francisco Public Library

100 Larkin Street | San Francisco, CA 94102 || 415-557-4573