Greetings ARLIS/NA Northern California Chapter!

Last chance to **RSVP**<https://forms.gle/6sWhECyyB1bKaQxDA> for our fall meeting this Friday, December 1 in San Francisco. We'll be on tour mode (+ business meeting, of course!). Locations include 111 Minna Gallery, SFMOMA Library and San Francisco Art Institute Archives in Crown Point Press. We'll be lunching together (place your order<https://forms.gle/aYegXeGFnaimaxDo8>) and we have tickets to enjoy SFMOMA in the late afternoon.

Agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PNCwQKYY1PjlVLDUIfRYZAiNIO7Y6bDiNC29KbvSpAY/edit?usp=sharing>

See you on December 1!

Your ARLIS/NA Nor Cal Vice Chair,

Christina Moretta (she/her)
Photo Curator
Acting San Francisco History Center Manager
San Francisco History Center | San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street | San Francisco, CA 94102 || 415-557-4573
@sfphotomaven<https://www.instagram.com/sfphotomaven>