Dear Colleagues,

We are a new museum library opening in 2025 and we're amidst planning out our operating budgets. I am trying to accurately benchmark our pricing and estimates for electronic subscriptions and print acquisition needs. Might some of you be willing to share your budgets or point to any resources that would be helpful?

Thank you,
Joan Jocson-Singh

Joan Jocson-Singh (she/her/hers) | Director of Library

Lucas Museum of Narrative Art
700 S. Flower St., Ste. 2400, Los Angeles, CA 90017
213-374-3092 | lucasmuseum.org<http://lucasmuseum.org>
https://calendly.com/joan-jocsonsingh

[cid:756c30d6-fb3b-474b-bc20-4af40339c8c4]