Dear ARLIS-l,

A patron at UMass is seeking this item, “Vital objects : a travelling exhibition of paintings and drawings of Frank London,” from 1989, by Ben Williams: https://search.worldcat.org/title/181734505?oclcNum=181734505

ILL has hit a dead end with the two libraries listed in WorldCat. I called the Hobson Pitman Memorial Gallery in Tarboro, North Carolina, which is listed as publishing the catalog (which sounds more like a brochure) but they don’t have anything. This is a long shot, but can anyone help with ideas or leads? I can’t determine where else the show was exhibited. Maybe some of our lovely North Carolina members have some ideas? :-)

Thank you!

Annie

Annie Sollinger (she/her)

Visual Archivist

Liaison librarian for History of Art and Architecture + Studio Art

Robert S. Cox Special Collections and University Archives Research Center

W. E. B. Du Bois Library

UMass Amherst

413.545.4978