Ciao Northern California ARLIS/NA + anyone interested in visiting/joining our small AND mighty chapter!

Business:

Please save the date for our Fall Chapter Meeting: Friday, December 1, 2023. Our hosts will be SFMOMA Library and San Francisco Art Institute Archives at Crown Point Press, San Francisco. The meeting will begin late morning and run until mid-afternoon (finite planning still in the works). We want to make sure you all have time to explore SFMOMA.

Social:

We’re doing a reboot on our ARLIS/NA Northern California Chapter book club! Let me know if you’re interested in joining. So far, Abby Bridge and I with member Jim Van Buskirk as our facilitator. Our first meeting will be at the San Francisco Elks Lodge.

In October, I was in Firenze, Italia for the ARLIS/NA study tour – spectacular and A-mazing!

Your ARLIS/NA Northern California Vice Chair,

Christina Moretta (she/her)

Photo Curator

Acting San Francisco History Center Manager

San Francisco History Center | San Francisco Public Library

100 Larkin Street | San Francisco, CA 94102 || 415-557-4573