Hi,

We are searching for a moderator and another panelist for our accepted panel presentation, AI in Higher Ed Classrooms at the 2024 ARLIS/NA Conference in April.

If you are interested in moderating our session, please respond by November 10.

If you have experiences with AI classroom instruction that you would like to present, please send Bonnie your short abstract for the panel presentation by November 13.

We’ll get back to you by November 17th.

Please reach out to Bonnie [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Thank you!

Bonnie Finn

Bonnie Finn, MM-Musicology | MSIS

Fine Arts Librarian

Clemens Library B102

37 South College Avenue

St. Joseph, MN 56374

(320) 363-5513

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Both the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University occupy the original homelands of the Dakhóta and Anishinaabe peoples. We honor, respect, and acknowledge the Indigenous peoples forcibly removed from this territory, whose connection remains today. St. Benedict’s Monastery and St. John’s Abbey previously operated boarding schools for Native children. Now, students, faculty, and staff are working to repair relationships with our Native Nation neighbors.

Whose land are you on?