From: Lee Eltzroth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2023 7:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] [dec-arts-sig] Knitting centers in Scotland

External Email - Exercise Caution

A search on Twitter (X) turns up some places of interest, and at the very least some contacts, using “knitting, scotland.”

E. Lee Eltzroth, independent scholar

georgia-photographers.com

“Art is balm to the brain, especially in moments of decision.”

Sherlock Holmes (in Jeremy Brett Series) - episode The Master Blackmailer

Sent from my iPad