Hello ARLIS/NA,

If anyone has leads on sites where I might be able to acquire a copy of this rarer title in good condition, please do share! I’ve consulted a few without luck (Abebooks, Bookfinder, Biblio.com). Any suggestions appreciated! It seems a second edition was also published.

Amabilis, J. Manuel. Donde. Mexico, D.F: Imp. E. Gomez, 1933

With appreciation,
Jenna

Jenna Dufour (She/Her)

Associate Librarian for Visual Arts