We are pleased to announce the launch of our Contemporary Art Book
Initiative. The monograph *SARA GARDEN ARMSTRONG: Threads and Layers,*
published in 2020, is our inaugural release, now available as a donation to
a diverse group of selected museum, university and public libraries. We
invite you to become a part of the initiative. *To receive your
complimentary copy*, please email Savannah ([log in to unmask])
with your shipping address and contact info.

The mission of our initiative is to enhance accessibility and provide
diversity for a deeper understanding and enjoyment of contemporary art. This
monograph is the first comprehensive look at Armstrong’s diverse body of
work, covering five decades.
[image: Upload SGA_Gif_3.mp4]

*Encompassing an extraordinarily wide array of concepts and ideals,
Armstrong’s work has explored microcosmic as well as macrocosmic phenomena,
as it has embraced the rhythmic vicissitudes of change. [It] has a
resounding impact for today, and vast implications for whatever tomorrow
may bring.*

 –   David Ebony, critic, author, and contributing editor, Art in America,
Yale University Press online, artnet

The following institutions are part of our initiative:

   Museum of Fine Arts, Houston

   Emory University

   University of Houston

   Bard College Center for Curatorial Studies Library and Archives.

See this PDF
<https://greatjonesstpress.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c38e0deec36a8eff90c266e6&id=28ffe50995&e=3cabdac0ac>
for