Happy (meteorological) fall, ARLIS/NA members --

Does your chapter, committee, division, section, or SIG have projects that need funding in the upcoming fiscal year, 2024?

The ARLIS/NA Executive Board accepts funding requests via the Society's website, and as we approach the end of this fiscal year and look toward budgeting for the next, I wanted to take a moment to point out the place where groups can make a request at any time: https://www.arlisna.org/special-funding-requests

You can also email me directly. I'm very happy to answer any questions you have about submitting a request for funding, either before or after you submit a form; please do not hesitate to reach out or let me know how we can help.

Thanks for your consideration!
Best -- Karyn Hinkle

Karyn Hinkle
2022-2024 Treasurer