The CODEX Foundation Institutional Membership Program

NEW BENEFITS: Our membership program has been restructured!

Institutional memberships go a long way towards supporting The CODEX Foundation as a nonprofit and we want to put that membership to work for you and your institution! Our International Biennial CODEX Book Art Fair & Symposium is coming up soon, February 4-7, 2024 and the Institutional Membership can help your institution be represented and provide entry to the symposium at a discounted rate. You can also choose to support our organization at contributing, sustaining, and benefactor levels.

We also have an opportunity for institutions on a smaller budget to acquire some of our book arts publications for free!

Please see the Institutional Membership page of our website for more information:

https://www.codexfoundation.org/institutional-membership

_____
Inge Bruggeman, Director (she/her)
The CODEX Foundation