We would really welcome your views!

Tēnā koutou katoa/ Greetings,

We invite you to participate in an online survey as part of our research project to investigate Dialogue in the Cultural Heritage sector.

The objectives of our survey are to discover:

Your responses will help us map out how dialogue activities are envisioned, created, delivered and embedded (or not) in cultural heritage institutions/organisations. Overall, the survey findings will contribute knowledge and understanding of dialogue within the cultural heritage sector and provide practice insights.

Each response will be anonymised and your personal identity will not be known to the researchers. If you choose to share your email address this will be deleted 6 months after the survey closes on 31 August 2023.

Thank you for taking the time to read this information and for your interest. We hope you will participate in our survey as we would value and appreciate your involvement. If you choose to participate, please access the link here.

https://vuw.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6SDgVkztSYs4cNo

Ngā mihi nui/ Kind regards,