Hello ARLISians!

Are you currently integrating or planning collaborative AI projects with faculty or other stakeholders at your institution? Are you supporting AI-engagement and empowerment through instruction or outreach programming? Are you experimenting with new initiatives in the fall or early spring around these topics?

We are seeking informal proposals for participation in a panel with an emphasis on collaborating with other groups in order to engage our communities with AI as it relates to information literacy, visual literacy, and algorithmic justice.

Please email 2-4 sentences by 8/21 about an AI-focused initiative you’ve executed or are planning in your library, archive, or collection (museum, academic, special - all are welcome to share). We will respond to all proposals for this panel by 8/22 with a plan to collaborate and submit the final conference proposal by the 8/31 deadline.

If you have questions before proposing please email the team below.

Looking forward to hearing from folks soon!

Tess Colwell
Alex O’Keefe
Mackenzie Salisbury

-
Tess Colwell (she/her) •  [log in to unmask]

Arts Librarian for Research Services | Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library

Yale University

Alex O’Keefe (she/her) • [log in to unmask]
Research + Instruction Librarian | John M. Flaxman Library
School of the Art Institute of Chicago

Mackenzie Salisbury (she/her) • [log in to unmask]

Information Literacy Librarian | John M. Flaxman Library
School of the Art Institute of Chicago