Greetings colleagues,

MIAD is starting their new fashion program this fall and I just got a faculty request that went to the chair and myself for WSGN.  I understand that there are modules to purchase.  Can you please share if you have this service,  how many modules you have and how long have you had it?  Anything else I should know about it before I reach out directly to the company and request information and a trial?  Please advise. Thank you.

https://www.wgsn.com/en

Nancy Siker
Director of Library Services
Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design (MIAD)
273 E Erie St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Pronouns: She, Her, Hers

topcat.switchinc.org

I acknowledge that in Milwaukee, we live and work on traditional Potawatomi, Ho-Chunk, and Menominee homelands along the southwest shores of Michigami (Big Lake), part of North America’s largest system of freshwater lakes, where the Milwaukee, Menominee, and Kinnickinnic rivers meet and the people of Wisconsin’s sovereign Anishinaabe, Ho-Chunk, Menominee, Oneida, and Mohican nations remain present.