I forwarded the question to Alan Griffiths of Luminous Lint, he says:

The only quagga I know is this one. Each credited to a different photographer but the same image.

I don't have one taken by E. Linde & Co.

Best,
Alan

=====
98746.jpg

Frank Haes
1865 (ca)
Quagga, London Zoo

Stereocard
Private collection of Paula Fleming
LL/98746

=====
114134.jpg

F. York
[A quagga, now extinct]
1870

Lantern slide, hand-painted
Internet - Original source ill-defined
Auctioned by David Lay, Penzance, England (6 December 2021)

LL/114134

Taken at the London Zoological Gardens.

Hope it helps!
Lee
E. Lee Eltzroth, independent scholar
georgia-photographers.com

“Art is balm to the brain, especially in moments of decision.”

Sherlock Holmes (in Jeremy Brett Series) - episode The Master Blackmailer

Sent from my iPad