Hi Colleagues,

I’m writing to encourage everyone to sign up for the Humanities Commons’ newsletter. Here’s the link to register for communications - https://sustaining.hcommons.org/member-newsletter-signup/ You can also read about recent updates made to the Humanities Commons here - https://building.hcommons.org/2023/07/28/building-the-commons-update-july-2023/

I also wanted to highlight a few events featured in the newsletter:

Network Drop-in Session

These events will take place on the last Tuesday of the month from 3-4pm ET starting August 29. You are welcome to join for a few minutes or the full hour — they will be very casual. Come ready to introduce yourself and with any burning questions. To receive an invitation, sign up for the newsletter.

Who Am I Online? A Connected Approach to Digital Presence

Aug 10, 2023 10:00 AM ET

This virtual workshop will provide some tips and tricks for crafting your identity in digital spaces, particularly as it relates to enhancing your Humanities Commons profile. The workshop will conclude with a Q&A and a preview of future Commons' projects. Register here.

Thanks,

Meredith

Meredith Hale
ARLIS/NA Commons Manager