Hello All,

I'm working with a professor who wants to publish some images from Art News
Annual. In trying to determine the publisher, we ran into a big tangle. She
tried contacting ArtNews directly and was told they didn't publish the
annual. I found we had some of the volumes, published by Newsweek and
distributed by MacMillan. But the volume numbers didn't match up with what
she had. So we found another record for Art News Annual in Worldcat but
that one was published by something called Art Foundation. The volume
numbers for that do seem to match up with what she has.

So, does anyone know what is going on? Were there two Art News Annuals
being published?  The volume she needs is from 1959, vol. 28.

thanks!
Karen Bouchard
Brown University

--
Karen A. Bouchard
Arts & Humanities Librarian

Rockefeller Library, Box A
10 Prospect Street
Brown University
Providence, RI 02912  USA

*Make an appointment. *
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/appointments/AcZssZ0PCfQ2sYQaRBNn5KQNbyG9dElkvUlW8ORER_o=>

Phone: (401) 863-3218

Librarian profile page and subject guides
<http://libguides.brown.edu/prf.php?account_id=54285>

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
Cicero. *Epistulae
ad Familiares*, book IX, epistle 4.