The Journal of New Librarianship would like to share this new form<https://forms.gle/mbwU4pqrvSgcffDfA> for responses to our recent Call for Editors. Thank you to those of you who reached out and let us know that the last form still wasn't working correctly! We've made a new one entirely. Please don't hesitate to contact Communications Editor Claire Du Laney at [log in to unmask] with questions.

Best,

Kiana Webster
on behalf of the Journal of New Librarianship<https://newlibs.org/index.php/jonl>